Social Media Marketing Management
The trick to social media marketing is knowing not only how, but when to use it.
Getting social media users to convert or to do something meaningful towards completing a desired action also requires an excellent understanding of the various digital journeys they may take.
This is where social media marketing strategy comes in.
Getting people to view, share and comment on your social updates is great, but we want more than that. We want a positive ROI.
So, social media marketing strategy is different, although related to, social media management.
Making social advertising work
My role as your social media marketing consultant puts the responsibility on myself for planning, implementing and managing your social advertising campaigns.
Often different social platforms are used in unison, however a campaign may focus on just one.
Social media marketing strategy can include tools and tactics such as:
- Facebook competitions, polls, fan-gating, pin-to-win, etc..
- Developing leads that begin with social and lead down a conversion path.
- Building fan and follower numbers.
- Remarketing to users of social media platforms such as Facebook and Twitter.
- Pay-per-click (PPC) advertising on the big social platforms such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Promoting sponsored content and building engagement.
There is a lot we can do and our creativity can be combined with campaign data analysis to further optimise what is working best for you.
Ultimately however, all of your social media marketing efforts should support your business’s goal and objectives.
Working with a Consultant
If you are looking for a social media marketing consultant to help get the most out of social advertising then get in contact with me to discuss your situation.
Information that will be useful for a cursory analysis includes:
- Social account URLs and usernames.
- Your budget.
- Your goals and objectives as a business.
We can discuss social media strategy specifically or as part of your broader digital marketing strategy.